Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Its raining..... (not men stupid, but raindrops...)

Yups its raining again... after such a long time... n miraculously all of a sudden i have become very happy happy.... more like the Tashan song, "very happy in my heart, dil dance maare...".... perfect weather to go out n meet friends (yaar internship n article ship se ek din ki chutti maar lo... reason: *ahem* its a rainy day sir!!!), or just laze around sipping a cup of coffee... suddenly getting an urge to gorge on dark chocolates... yumm my mouth's already watering.... for sure will visit the park today evening n feed d ducks some popcorns.....
This week's been all full of khushi n gham 2gether.... bought a new laptop.... made me so very happy and excited.... n d very next day my PC crashed n all d programmes of my lappi dissapeared as well (no prizes for guessing i was behind all these mischiefs)... again d nxt day sab kuch theek (nw PC n lappi both in superb health n doin good by god's grace... not a single penny charged frm me... i m super duper lucky!!!!!) wooh!!!! that ws one helluva long week... (oops its jus wednesday.... n i already thinking abt winding it up.....)

No comments: