Sunday, July 13, 2008

JUST LIKE THAT...

So I am back!!! And despite trying to be very sweet and politically correct and all, I realised I am better off the way I am. And I can't change myself for some people whom I don't even know properly. So the people who have an objection from my blog, well thats your problem. Take a walk if you wish to, and mind your own business. I write for my own recreation, and slowly have become really passionately attached to it, and am not going to abandon it for anyone. And having said that, I want to take this oppurtunity to say that I never doubted Xime's capabilities in churning out good managers year aftr year, and the last post was meant to be taken lightly, but none-the-less it got so much of free publicity and i got many new readers. Lolz... No ya it ws no publicity stunt and I have no "understanding" with the seniors. It may have looked a bit of over reaction, bt it was completely by their own choice... I had no bearing on it. Lolz... anyways the bottom line's that no harm's done and now I love my blog all the more and have become very possessive about it.

Also I think since I am on the topic, I would also like to thank my batch mates, and especially my roomies, who have stood for me and with me. Your support at that time means a lot to me, and had you guys (oops sorry gals) not been with me, I would have broken down. But you people gave me the strength to stand by my convictions. Also i received a lot of support from my good friends in Delhi and especially from my best friend Ashish... Had you not been there for me, I would have failed. Thank you dear.....

Ok so now since its looking more like a filmfare award winning speech, I would divert a bit and tell all about my stay here... two things that I have learnt here is to eat food which remotedly looks (and mind u just looks, which can be deceptive) like human food ( i mean edible), and secondly to sleep with my eyes open.. Not only in guest lectures but in other classes as well... Here's a confession I wanna make... I just dont sleep in Presi's class because am scared of him (he asks a lot of data based questions and am like scared of facts and figures since birth) and second is Jose (he's all so full of energy and I really feel as energetic as him, he enjoys teaching and so i enjoy learning, and he really motivates me a lot to do well, I seriously study for him).. As for other profs, well they yawn in the class and I accompany them...

Now for my roomies (KritHika {KK}, Mahima {MAHI}, Medha and Ekta {EKI}.. Nah ekta's not in our room technically but literally speaking always is, so i count her as my roomie too.. And anyways by now we all feel incomplete without her).. We were alloted rooms according to our names and thank god (and my parents ans grand parents as well) that I was named from the letter "M".. because I have got the best roomies of the world... We share everything together (food, clothes, accessories, secrets, ideas and even thoughts by now, and imagine its just been 3 weeks but feels like we have known each other for such a looong time...) They helped me settle down in the new place, adjust to new surroundings and to new people, and mostly to cope up with seniors' ugly stares and uncalled for comments. Thanks a lot guys and for writing all this I deserve a BIG chocolate.

As of now i would close my post here, and tell more about my college, roomies, other friends, batch mates and institute in general in the next post (seriously I have a lot to say and particularly about the habits of my roomies, which is sure to leave us all in splits. But as of now, cya.)

7 comments:

J said...

thats the spirit gal...njoy urself...
"kuchh to log kahenge..."

cheers!!!

Azra Raphael said...

very good mohu.
logon ko jo kehna hain,kehne do.

why should we be bothered??

good to know that despite u "banging ur head to the wall"
u have the best roomies u could ever have and u r loving it!

hope this spirit lives on.

Mohua said...

@J
thank u.. yes evn nw ppl want to kno if i hav stopped blogging or not.. mayb dey r yet to kno d obstinate n passionate me!!

@Raphael
ya atleast i hav supportive roomies n batch mates.. wen u r away frm home, dey do mk a lot of difference..

Unknown said...

mohua baby.miss u and pray 4 me...back here in delhi.always there for u and u kno that.....qualms about your best friend ashish

Mohua said...

@reems
miss u too darling.. i know u r always there for me.. jus dat d experience ws really bad, n ashish helped me a lot during dat tym.. even my roomies extended their full support, n i m still here.. bt nw evrythng is past.. luking towards btr 2mrw..

kritika said...

grt to find u in ur full form. laughing away and not getting bogged down by difficulties. keep up the spirit!

Mohua said...

@Tina
Thank u. Keep visiting. Much more in store for u. ;)