Saturday, June 14, 2008

RE -TAKE ON BUCKET LIST

Since a lot of people have commented on my tag being very cliched, and i have felt it so too, here's my review on 'The Eight Things I Want To Do Before I Die'... Actually this is the correct list, the earlier one was my attempt to be nice and politically correct, though as i can see it failed miserably. Maybe I am better off the way i am ie very naughty. So here it goes...


1. TRAVEL: I want to travel extensively, and to all d remotest parts of d world. But that does not exclude d popular destinations, yet i want to explore d world on my terms and not what d guide wants me to see. The best way will be to pack my bag n just head to where ever i feel like. No boundations whatsoever.

2. OWN A MANSION, AND A FANCY SPORTS CAR: Ya i want to own a mansion and zip in and out of it in a sports car, travel in a yatch and on private aeroplane ala our very own Mukesh Ambani. Not that all, i want the mansion to have acres of open space all around it (not a high rise mind you, but simple and spacious two storied modest building, full of maids n servants). Whenever i cum home, i want my pups (of all breeds, esp d ferocious ones) to run towards me and cuddle me and make me feel all wanted (remember d Reymonds ad... that was cute)

3. DATE THE MOST HANDSOME AND HOT GUY: Need i add more? Its so obvious... but i want to do it fast and before i turn 30.... cz i dont beleive in "ageing gracefully" or that 'life starts at 40' or somthng....

4. I WANT TO BE TALLER AND MORE BEAUTIFUL: Not that i complain and i m pretty happy with d way i m, bt i nt drop dead gorgeous n if i can be a lot more taller, hav a lot better skin n hair, then i dnt thnk it'll hurt. Also to date d hottest guy, i need to be hot too. Otherwise y wud he date me... or btr still i wudnt date cz of my inferiority complex.

5. TRY ADVENTURE SPORTS: I hav nvr been a sporty person in my life bt nw i really wanna liv on d edge n do all d crazy stuff dat ppl lyk to term as "adventure" ... some on d list include water sports, mountain n sky sports, mountaineering, trekking, et al.

6. GO SHOPPING: Not d way i go nw, bt like cmpltly crazzy n buy watevr my eyes can see. One day throw all inhibitions to d air, n jus go on retail therapy. Buy d costliest of brands of clothes, shoes, accessories, perfumes, chocolates, gifts n wat else n wat not.

7. BE THE C.E.O OF A COMPANY: Ya, as mentioned before i actually wanna head a company frm the front n be d MD of it as well.

8. FIND A MULTI BILLIONAIRE: Well this one is d most obvious of all... i need a multi billionaire person to fund all my dreams, desires n aspirations... cz if i try on my own, i'll b so old that only my sons wud b reaping d benefits, n dividing my empire after my death.

P.S. Dont mind the sms language... i dont have the patience to edit it.

7 comments:

Matangi Mawley said...

:).. i couldnt agree more with u on no. 8! :D

nice tag!

Mohua said...

@matangi
thank u... keep visiting!!!

Shubhra... said...

hey nice 1 mohua..... really liked it... :)

Mohua said...

@shubhra
thanks dear... keep visiting... encourages me to write more...

Unknown said...

Weel.. ur 3rd point to become taller is unreachable.. like me getting wiser or me getting fair, or me geting to date a blonde.. so i think u can have 8 things thats far to reach but still wanna get there and post ur taller stuff there. it cant become a bucket list point.. hmm i think am criticizing a bit too much. but still the edge is to be perfect in things... try to that prof.. have fun blogging..

Unknown said...

hmm well to ur 6th point, there are 2 all time fav shopping destinies. 1 is de dubai shopping festival and the other is the singapore shopping fest.. try that.. and once u get to US, try the thanks giving day shopping day at walmart or bestbuy. u will find queues 36 hours bfore the day... your bucket list is coming true.. and dont forhet to buy me something.. he he.

Mohua said...

@satish
well to quote a certain Ms. Rakhi Sawant, "doctors woh sab dete hain, jo bhagwan ne nahi diya hai..".. so to cut d long story short, if i hav lota n lots of money i cn go for height enhancement programs (read any hollywood magazines.. its full of instances whr stars hav gone frm hair transplants to toe nail enhancements.. money talks dude!!) or i wud bcm d heroine of balaji..lolz

also Dubai, Singapore n US?? r u financing my trip? shd i start packing my bags??