Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Bloggie... Muaahhhh


27th april, 09
My blog completes a year according to the Hindu calender. Thats because on 8th May last year i started my blog on the auspicious day of Akshay Tritiya.. and yesterday it was Akshay Tritiya.. so my blog's completed a full circle.. And the stupid stupid me could'nt find time to wish it.. So here it goes...
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear bloggie, happy birthday to you!!! Thank you for always being there for me. I love you....


  

5 comments:

J said...

one year...kewl...kul mila kar 12 posts bhi kiye??

J said...

just saw....29 posts...not bad

cheers!

Azra Raphael said...

congrats!wish u a happy bloggiversary!!!
may u hav lots more bloggiversaries to come!!

CRD said...

You celebrate your blog's bday according to the Hindu calendar as well? Kewl! :d

Wishing your blog a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it has many more years to go. :) Ofcourse, its your job to keep it going :)

Hope to see more of you on the Bloggeratti community on orkut. It was Bloggeratti's 1st birthday on the 22nd

Cheers
CRD

Mohua said...

@Everybody
thanx a lot guys.. love u all..