Thursday, November 13, 2008

I MISS YOU… Still…


I miss you when I cry,
Because you are no more there to hold me,
I miss you when I am happy,
Because you are no more there to share it with me,
I miss you when I m troubled,
Because you are no more there to understand me.
I miss you when it rains,
Because you are no more there to tease me.
I miss you when I am awake,
Because you are no more there to talk to.
I miss you when am trying to sleep,
Because you are no more there to text me good night.
I miss you when I am asleep,
Because you are no more there in my dreams.

I miss you all the time,
But especially when I think of all the good times we spent together,
And now I realize how I have lost them,
They were the best moments I spent with you.
I try to hear the raindrops falling on the roof,
But all I hear are my tears falling on the cheeks,
And know that I am missing you.

It felt so good when you said am special and close to you,
You made me feel like an angel,
We used to talk for hours on the phone, and meet on every weekend,
And after every meeting it felt like a dream.
Friendship was everything, and love heaven.

I miss our phone calls at all hours of day and night,
Our walks in the park and on the road,
Our bus rides, and bus stop dates,
Our CCD and McD hangouts,
Planning for the future in Taj suites,
Our messages and chats,
Our sharing, our caring for each other,
Our code words, and laughing on each other’s friends,
Joking about rains and clouds,
Telling each other everything that happened during the day,
No matter how immaterial that might be,
We could not survive without each other,
And now we cannot live with each other.
Now our fights have become more important than our friendship,
Love ruined everything.

Now that you are gone, it pains to think
Not only have I lost my love, but my best friend as well.
It hurts to miss you,
Hurts to think about the wrong choices I made- too late I realised,
Too many mistakes, and I lost you forever.
But you have not lost my love,
You are my world, my haven
I can never forget you,
And it breaks my heart everyday,
To think I don’t have you, and can never have you,
Yet I miss you.



Its more like the lyrics of “I need you” by Marc Anthony,

" Oh baby, I need you
For the rest of my life, boy
I need you
To make everything right, boy
I love you
And I'll never deny that
I need you..."

P.S. This is neither a poem, nor a prose. This has no rhyme or rhythm. It has got nothing, saying in the traditional sense, just my raw feelings for my best friend whom i lost to time and circumstances.

4 comments:

Azra Raphael said...

that thng abt havng no rhythm and rhyme... well, u sound like J over there!

lovely poem dear. i'm very near to tears

:(

ps-is the poem for real? i mean,is anyone intended? or just pure fantasy?

raphael is loving it!

Unknown said...

love your poetry...my mohu hs trnd into a prfct poet...nw write smthng for me...aftr you've written for him...I'l wait...

monk_who_nvr_had_a_ferrari said...

yeah..dey say "memories r always confusing.. making u laugh wen u remember d times u cried 2gether..and cry when u remember the time u laughed 2gether"

good work..

regards,

Mohua said...

@Raphael
Thanks.. Yes it is dedicated to my "special someone" who'll always remain special for me.

@Reema
Ya.. Love teaches you a lot of things.

@Monk
So true. Keep visiting!!