Thursday, September 4, 2008

TAG: The saving grace of my blog.

02:08 04-09-2008
Ya.. since last night i could not sleep, and had nothing constructive to do, so here's my tag..

1. The thing you have realised recently?
That the true worth of a thing/person is understood only when its irrevocably lost. And that, by default, includes T-R-U-S-T.


2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Yes.


3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?

Firstly I dont have 11 blog friends. Secondly, I would like to take Reema along, who also happens to be my best friend and as we often joke about, "my alter ego." Also i would like to take Ashu along because she's fun to be with, and would very easily fit into our mad mad group!


4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Well a lot of places to be frank, but to be precise and within a year, would be Kerela.


5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
That I could understand what people are thinking about.


6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
Yes. I do want to see the pearls of laughter ie the rainbow, after a heavy shower. But literally never seen a rainbow in my life. Not in delhi, not even in bangalore where it rains almost everyday.


7. What are you afraid of losing the most now?
My sanity and my very being.


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Shopping, shopping and more of shopping.


9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Most definately YES.


10. List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you.
Pretty easy.. Well azra's very sweet, honest and fun to be with. Whats she's in her real life is what she writes about. No conflicts or pretence there.


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Honesty, commitment and understanding.


12. What type of people do you hate the most?
Hypocrites, people who dont know how to give others' their space and people who show off.


13. What is the one thing you can't live without?
My clear conscience.


14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Depends on the manner its spoken, and who speaks it. If the purpose is to correct me, then you are most welcome. If its to show off, sorry boss, i am not game for it.


15. Are you a shopalcolic or not?
Depends on who's paying.


16. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Cute.


17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My ego and my habit of over- analysing things.


18. What’s the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Lots. Can't reveal it in public though.


19. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
Both love and money are equally important for me, but if i have to choose one day i'll choose my love over everything else. To be with the love of my life, i can move mountains. Honestly.


20. People I tag.
Got to be Reema.. She has not updated her blog since like centuries. I know we do things alike, but i update my blog atleast once a year. So darling, pull up yourself, no more excuses, and WRITE somthing for Heaven's sake.

2 comments:

Azra Raphael said...

nice tag!
and u r interested in visiting kerala soon?
great!

Mohua said...

@raphael
yups, very much interested in visiting kerela. might as well come down in dec or so..